1.So how did you guys form?
Grave Cross: Well it all started as a studio project, at the time 2 of us played in this (fairly successful) Thrash band called Strike Master, so we didn't really have much time to spare. Originally the drummer was Uno Bruniusson but when In Solitude started to rise he stepped aside and so I came along.
2. I think traditional heavy metal is timeless. Would you agree?
GC: I do agree, it is timeless indeed, I've always thought that after all the trends are gone the only thing left will be Traditional Metal.
3. I think your name is pretty awesome. How did you come up with it?
GC: Actually a friend came up with it and we just fucking loved it.
4: How is the scene in Mexico City? And Mexico in general.
GC: It has big issues, people over here are quite envious and tend to appreciate bands more if they're not from here... It's really sad, specially in Mexico City, it's way better in other states.
5. How have live shows been? Do you get a good live response?
GC: Live shows have been great, there hasn't been that much yet, but the ones we've played have been awesome, kickass response.
6. Your demo came out in 2009 which is really awesome. Could You talk about how these songs came to be?
GC: Thanks! Appreciate it... Well, Thunder Holder had some riffs lying around and the Demon hunter came along with some other kickass riffs, so we started rehearsing and throwing ideas until we came up with them.
7. Are you guys big horror fans? Personally, I dig horror. I like macabre stories and the unknown.
GC: Yeah we are! I love horror films, lately I can't seem to stop with Christopher Lee's 70's films, man they kickass!
8. How did you guys get signed to Rest in peace records?
GC: Well, I met Stan in Chicago some years ago when I was in Strike Master, we had some shows over there, and a few months ago when I announced I was taking Grave Cross back into business he wrote to me and we started talking of working together, until we did...
9. A new album any time soon?
GC: Yeah, we are going to release an EP in a couple of months through RIP Records and hopefully by the end of this year our first full length will be out
10. Any last words or shout outs?
GC: Thanks for the interest in us and for the interview... Rock on! Raven Shade